General Terms and Conditions Feel Festival
Organizer: Firlefanz GmbH
Address: Am Krögel 2, 10179 Berlin, Germany
Management: Martin Salchow
By purchasing an admission ticket, the visitor agrees to the following general terms and conditions. They apply between the participant of the event “Feel Festival”, hereinafter referred to as “visitor”, and Firlefanz GmbH, as “organizer”. In addition, the current notices and instructions of the security personnel on site as well as the current notices on the homepage of the organizer (www.feel-festival.de) apply.
I. General Terms and Conditions
The “Feel Festival” will take place from 09 July 2020 to 13 July 2020 and will be held in all weathers. If, due to special weather conditions, natural events or other circumstances for which the organizer is not responsible, there is a danger to persons or valuables as a result of the festival being held, the organizer is entitled to interrupt the festival and – if necessary to avert the danger – to also interrupt it. In the event of such a cancellation, there are no claims for reimbursement of the admission price or damages.
2. there may be changes to the programme at short notice. In the event of prevention or cancellation of the performance by individual artists, the organizer will endeavour to find an appropriate replacement. In this case, claims for reimbursement of the admission price or damages shall only exist if the organizer has caused the prevention or cancellation intentionally or through gross negligence.
3. access to certain event areas with limited capacity shall only be granted within the framework of officially approved spectator capacities. If the capacity limit is reached, the organizer is entitled to temporarily restrict or completely refuse access. In this case there shall be no claims for reimbursement or damages.
4 In the event of termination of the festival due to an official order or court decision, no claims for reimbursement or damages shall exist, unless intent or gross negligence on the part of the organizer can be proven.
5. the organizer reserves the right to relocate the event, as far as this is reasonable for the visitor and is announced at least one week before the beginning of the event. If the festival is cancelled before the start of the event for reasons for which the organizer is responsible, the visitor is entitled to a refund of the admission price at the nominal value. There shall be no further claim for damages.
6. for security reasons, the organiser may temporarily or completely clear and close off individual areas of the festival grounds (event area, camping and car park as well as all areas of the supporting programme) without this giving rise to a claim for partial reimbursement of the ticket price. The organizer’s instructions in this regard or the instructions of persons commissioned by the organizer must be followed immediately.
Climbing fences, light poles, mobile and stationary buildings, electricity boxes, sanitary stations, mobile toilets and other infrastructure facilities is prohibited on the entire festival grounds. The instructions for use and safety of equipment and facilities must be observed. Regulations concerning other hazardous areas such as playground equipment, swings, water areas, etc. must be observed.
8 During the event, waste must be disposed of in the bins and containers provided for this purpose.
9. ticket purchases are final and cannot be revoked or contested. The basis for this is § 312g para. 2 sentence no. 9 BGB.
II. Domestic authority
1) The instructions of the security personnel or other persons assigned by the organizer to exercise the house rules must be followed at all times.
2. when entering the festival grounds, the security staff may carry out security checks in the form of body and bag searches.
3. if there is an important reason, in particular in cases where a visitor to the festival grounds
– violates the general terms and conditions,
– commits criminal acts (e.g. bodily injury, theft, damage to property, possession and trafficking of drugs, sexual assault, insult, environmental pollution),
– is xenophobic, sexist or otherwise discriminatory,
– Tents, stages, toilets or other property sprayed, covered with glue, smeared or otherwise wilfully damaged,
– endangers the health or property of others through his behaviour (e.g. exercise of physical violence, throwing objects at visitors or stages, climbing the stages, traverses, loudspeaker boxes or tents as well as stage diving, pogues and crowdsurfing),
– acts against the instructions of the security personnel,
– penetrates areas that are blocked for him and marked accordingly (e.g. backstage, artist and stage areas),
– conducts commercial trade on the festival grounds without the consent of the organiser, as well as
– urinated in the wild
the organizer or persons commissioned by the organizer are entitled to expel this visitor from the festival grounds, in serious cases also without any warning, and to exclude him permanently from the event. In this case the ticket and the festival wristband lose their validity. A claim for re-entry or reimbursement of the admission fee as well as claims for damages against the organizer are excluded.
The distribution of nationalistic and right-wing populist symbols as well as music will lead to an immediate and permanent exclusion from the event. In this case the ticket and the festival wristband lose their validity. A claim for re-entry or reimbursement of the admission price as well as claims for damages against the organizer are excluded.
5. deliberate damage to trees and groups of trees on the entire festival grounds and adjacent woodland is prohibited and will be prosecuted as vandalism.
6. the commercial collection of recyclable materials (in particular returnable bottles and metals) on the festival grounds is only permitted with the prior written consent of the organiser. Any violation of this prohibition may be punished with immediate expulsion from the festival grounds and prosecuted under criminal law.
7. film and photo shoots will be made on the entire festival grounds. By purchasing an admission ticket, the visitor consents to the making of recordings and the free use by the visitor of his image and voice for photographs, film and sound recordings, as well as commercial exploitation in all present and future media created by the organizer or persons commissioned by the organizer during the event on the festival grounds. This also includes, for example, subsequent use on the website and social media, in the programme booklet for subsequent events, on flyers and posters and in press reports of the Organiser.
1 Admission to the festival grounds is only permitted with a valid ticket. The ticket is no longer transferable after it has been invalidated. If the ticket is lost, there will be no replacement. Commercial resale of admission tickets is not permitted. The use of admission tickets for raffle purposes and/or for the realisation of competitions is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of the organiser. Any violation of these conditions will result in the loss of the right to admission without compensation.
2 When entering the festival grounds for the first time, the ticket will be invalidated and a festival wristband will be put on. When re-entering the festival grounds or at the request of the security personnel, the festival wristband must be presented. Festival wristbands that are unlocked, torn, lost or severely damaged lose their validity. There is no claim for replacement.
The organizer reserves the right to refuse admission to visitors for important reasons. In this case the visitor has the right to a refund of the nominal value of the ticket, unless the refusal of admission for an important reason is based on the person of the visitor. Any further claim for damages is excluded. Unless the organizer can be accused of gross negligence or intent.
Children and adolescents under the age of 18 are not permitted to enter or stay on the entire festival grounds, including camping and car parks, even if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
The following items are not permitted on the entire festival grounds:
– Any kind of glass such as bottles and drinking glasses,
– Weapons of all kinds, including firearms, cutting weapons, stabbing weapons and other weapons, as well as weapon-like objects,
– Saws, axes, axes and similar tools,
– Substances listed in Annexes I to III of the Narcotics Law (BtmG),
– Generators of all kinds and unobstructed vehicle batteries,
– pyrotechnic objects of all kinds such as Bengali fires, fireworks, sparklers, star throwers, garden torches, especially sky lanterns and explosives such as canisters and other containers with petrol or other highly flammable substances,
– Recording devices (audio and video recording devices, photo and film cameras) which are obviously not only for private use due to their type or size,
– noise-causing objects such as compressed air sirens, vuvuzelas, music systems, megaphones, PA systems and self-made “boom boxes
– Sofas and similar bulky items,
– Laser pointer,
– Music, flags, banners, stickers, patches and imprints on clothing with anti-constitutional, especially right-wing extremist, content.
If the visitor violates one or more of these conditions, the organizer or a person commissioned by him is entitled to expel this visitor from the festival grounds, in serious cases also without any warning, and to exclude him permanently from the event. In this case, the ticket and the festival wristband will lose their validity. A claim for re-entry or reimbursement of the admission fee as well as claims for damages against the organizer are excluded. Furthermore, the organizer reserves the right to prosecute and report the visitor in particularly serious cases.
6. it is not permitted to bring animals, especially dogs, onto the festival grounds.
7. in case of doubt, a decision on whether to allow objects not listed on the festival grounds will be made by the security staff or by a person authorised by the organiser.
8 Any trade in goods is prohibited without the prior, unambiguous permission of the organizer. This applies in particular to drinks, food and camping articles. The security personnel or a person designated by the organizer may prohibit the carrying of larger quantities of alcoholic beverages if there is a suspicion that they are not intended for the organizer’s own consumption.
IV. Parking space
1) Parking on the designated parking lot is only permitted with a valid ticket.
2. the traffic regulations apply to the entire car park. You must always drive at walking speed.
3 The escape and rescue lanes must be kept clear at all times.
4 There is no entitlement to a specific parking space. The allocation of parking spaces shall be carried out by the personnel of the Organiser. The personnel is to be followed.
5. motor vehicles may only be parked in the parking area on the designated parking areas. Wild parking is prohibited and will be prosecuted by the authorities.
6. only motor vehicles with a permissible total length of max. 5 m may be parked in the parking area.
7 For safety reasons camping on the car park is forbidden.
8. the visitor is responsible for his own arrival and departure to and from the event. Parking on the premises is at the visitor’s own risk. Vehicles parked on the parking lots will not be guarded. The organizer assumes no liability for damage caused by theft or damage to the vehicles parked on the parking lots.
1. camping is only allowed on marked camping areas and in connection with a valid entrance ticket. Persons staying on the camping site without authorisation will be reported for fraudulent performance (§ 265a StGB) and trespass (§ 123 StGB) and will also pay a handling fee of 30 €. Wild camping is prohibited and will be prosecuted by the authorities.
2. there is no entitlement to certain campsites nor is it permitted to reserve campsites and withhold them from other visitors. The security service can assign tent pitches to individual visitors on a binding basis.
3 The escape and rescue routes must be kept clear of any structures at all times.
4. paths, facilities and all facilities of the campsite shall be kept clean and treated with care. This applies in particular to the sanitary facilities provided.
5. if the visitor receives the right to drive and/or park his vehicle on the festival grounds, this is at his own risk. In the event of damage or theft, no claims for damages can be asserted against the organiser unless gross negligence or intent can be attributed to him. It must be driven at walking speed. Pedestrians and vehicles that make a recognizable contribution to the event as well as ambulance vehicles must be given priority.
6. it is strictly forbidden for the visitor to move a parked vehicle on the event site for purposes other than travel to and from the event during the event period. Once the vehicle has left the event grounds, it may be refused renewed access for safety reasons. The organiser or persons commissioned by the organiser are entitled to expel these visitors from the festival grounds and to exclude them permanently from the event, in serious cases even without any warning. In this case the ticket and the festival wristband lose their validity. A claim for re-entry or a refund of the admission price as well as claims for damages against the organizer are excluded.
7. no ditches or holes may be dug into the camping areas.
8. consideration must be given to other campers.
9. open fire is strictly forbidden.
10. cigarette butts are to be disposed of in the provided waste bins (garbage cans, pocket ashtrays, etc.).
11. grilling is only allowed with one-way and three-legged grills on designated barbecue sites, as long as the grill tray does not touch the floor. For safety reasons, barbecuing may be prohibited in the case of forest fire level 3 and uphill or similar weather conditions. If a fire breaks out, the security service must be informed immediately, even if the fire itself could be extinguished. In order to avoid accidents, the use of spirit, petrol or other flammable liquids is prohibited. Only commercially available charcoal lighters according to the instructions for use are to be used. The grill must never burn or glow unattended. It is forbidden to pour charcoal onto the floor for annealing.
12. gas cooking appliances must be in perfect technical condition and comply with German DIN standards. Only gas cartridges (puncture and valve cartridges) with a maximum filling weight of 450 g may be used.
13. at the end of the stay the pitches are to be left in a tidy condition. All visitors are obliged to remove all items they have brought with them at the end of the event.
14. dismantling, cleaning of the own place, garbage disposal and departure must take place until Tuesday, 16.07.2019, 12.00 o’clock. All objects not removed by then (tents, pavilions, etc.) will be disposed of.
VII. event area
1. photography for private, non-commercial use with analogue and digital 35 mm cameras without interchangeable subjects and with mobile phone cameras is generally permitted.
2. sound and film recordings of the artists performing at the festival are prohibited during the duration of the festival, also for personal use.
3 Escape routes may not be used as seating and must be crossed quickly.
1. each visitor is liable for the damage caused by him.
2. the organizer is not liable for lost objects as well as for damages and losses caused to the visitor by burglary, theft, fire, natural events or other occurrences.
The organiser is liable for material damage, personal injury and financial loss for which he is responsible up to an amount of € 3,000,000 for persons commissioned by him if these have arisen as a result of gross negligence or intent. The same shall apply to other damages incurred by the visitor as a result of intentional or grossly negligent breaches of duty by the organizer or one of its vicarious agents.
4) Essential contractual obligations in the aforementioned sense are those whose fulfilment enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on whose observance the visitor may rely. The liability of the organizer in case of violation of his contractual duties is limited to the foreseeable and contract-typical damage.
The liability regulations under points 3 and 4 shall also apply to persons whom the Organiser uses to fulfil its contractual obligations.
6 The visitor is aware that loud music can pose a risk to his health. The visitor himself must ensure that he is exposed to the effects of sound to an extent that is beneficial to him. Avoid direct proximity to loudspeakers. Corresponding barriers must be observed at all costs. Hearing protection (e.g. earplugs) is strongly recommended in the event area, especially near the stages. The organiser is only liable for hearing damage in cases where he or his vicarious agents are guilty of intent or gross negligence or where an obligation to ensure safety on the road has not been fulfilled.
7. access to tracks and embankments is at the user’s own risk. Liability towards the organizer is excluded, unless gross negligence can be attributed to him.
The winners of raffles held on our social media channels will be randomly selected and notified by direct message. If the winner does not report back 72 hours after notification, the prize will be raffled again.
The competition is not connected to Facebook and is not sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook in any way.
3. legal recourse and cash payments of the prize are excluded.
4. the closing date for entries is indicated directly in the prize draw
X. Final provision
1 The place of jurisdiction is Berlin. German law shall apply.
2 If individual provisions of these general terms and conditions are not or become legally effective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The non-legally effective clause shall be replaced by the statutory provision.